Monitoring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the monitors at The Coaching Company

Words rep should stay away from..

bhoffma

Words rep should stay away from.. Empty Words rep should stay away from..

Post  bhoffma Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Words or statements that imply that client will be partnering with an investor is not good. I have been marking down any time a rep says quotes like:
    "We are looking for individuals to partner up with our investors"
    "We will be pairing you up with a private investor"
    "You will be teamed up with James and his investors and plugged into a braintrust"

Anything that misleads client to think that they are buying an actual business with a partner investor is real bad. If the client thinks that they are going into a partnership as opposed to a mentorship teaching program, then I believe it should be logged down, and if it is sold, try to look up the compliance recording for that phone number, and see if the client is confused about what compliance says they are purchasing. I think it is a good idea to let Theral know right away so if there are further problems with the client who bought, so he can have an understanding of the reps possible implementation towards a non existent partnership or business investment. WE DO NOT SELL BUSINESS INVESTMENTS OR PARTNERSHIPS, WE SELL MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS TO TEACH HOW TO CREATE WEALTH THROUGH REAL ESTATE. I believe it is vital that the client is not misled to believe otherwise.
    What is the best statement you have heard from a Rep explaining the Program investment in the best way? Who and when did they say it?

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:19 pm