Monitoring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the monitors at The Coaching Company

2 posters

Salesmen claiming that said investment will include EVERYTHING your business NEEDS

bhoffma

Salesmen claiming that said investment will include EVERYTHING your business NEEDS Empty Salesmen claiming that said investment will include EVERYTHING your business NEEDS

Post  bhoffma Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I feel that this is a misleading statment, because the package does not include the LLC or license to buy leins, a lender, all the paper work they need to establish a business. I feel it misleads clients to believe that once they buy this program, they have bought a business. I understand that they are referring to the ability to provide everything they need to have a succesful business, but this statement can easily be interpreted by client to believe that we are going to give them everything they need to CREATE a business. We cannot provide them with a business license or give them legal services.
    Maybe they can reword this phrase as 'this investment will give you every technique and process you will need in order to create a sucessful real estate business..
    Admin
    Admin

Salesmen claiming that said investment will include EVERYTHING your business NEEDS Empty Re: Salesmen claiming that said investment will include EVERYTHING your business NEEDS

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 pm

bhoffma wrote:I feel that this is a misleading statment, because the package does not include the LLC or license to buy leins, a lender, all the paper work they need to establish a business. I feel it misleads clients to believe that once they buy this program, they have bought a business. I understand that they are referring to the ability to provide everything they need to have a succesful business, but this statement can easily be interpreted by client to believe that we are going to give them everything they need to CREATE a business. We cannot provide them with a business license or give them legal services.
    Maybe they can reword this phrase as 'this investment will give you every technique and process you will need in order to create a sucessful real estate business..

Correct, this is misleading. This is training for your real estate business but does not include legal services. Etc.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 am